Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Clear Block Stamping

Hi!

My stamping ladies often ask me to show them how to do different stamping techniques they've seen, or to make a card using a particular technique.  This last month one of my ladies asked about clear block stamping, and as it was a technique I hadn't really dabbled much with I was keen to give it another go.  I also had a request for a card using Circle Circus, so I decided to combine the two.


We discovered that when you are stamping with clear blocks the best way to get a good impression is to stamp with the Stampin' Pierce Mat underneath your cardstock. We stamped the clear blocks first and then the Circle Circus images over the top.


I used the thank you sentiment from Sassy Salutations on my card, but some of the ladies went with the happy birthday sentiment instead.  We then finished off the card with a bit of bling, including the new Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Stamps: Circle Circus, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other: Clear Blocks, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I did this at our last workshop too! This is a fabulous card Tina! - Iove the colours you've used and this technique works so well with circle circus stamped over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.