Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

JAI #157: Just Add Green

Hi!

Do you celebrate St Patrick's Day? I don't so much, but it's a great excuse to drink a Midori and Lemonade or two as a nod to my Irish Ancestors.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!


This week Mae has challenged us to go green in honour of St Patrick's Day. Now, you don't need to make a St Patrick's Day card, but your card does need to be predominantly green. There are lots of greens in the Stampin' Up! palette, and I chose to go with Lucky Limeade.


I used some DSP from the Tea For Two pack.  It's fast becoming my favourite DSP. The only St Patrick's Day sentiment stamp I had was from Itty Bitty Sentiments, so I created a little banner for it.


I used the heart section of the Owl Builder Punch to create the four leaf clover on the flag - pretty easy peasy.


I'm sure the Irish need very little encouragement to celebrate, but I had no other sentiment suitable for the inside!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Sentiments, Topsy Turvy Celebrations
Ink: Lucky Limeade
DSP/Cardstock: Tea For Two DSP, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Other: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Pennant Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Toothpick

I hope to see you over at Just Add Ink this week.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Using the teeny tiny hearts to make cutie shamrock is such a lovely touch Tina. Love that toothpick banner you added it too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful St Patrick's Day card, Tina. I love your use of Lucky Limeade, and the heart punchies to make a four-leafed clover. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen this DSP until now Tina - I really like it! This is a perfect St Patrick's Day card - love the hearts for your shamrock - clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.